Followers




Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Daaaaaaaang Girl, You're Big!"




Why thank you, thank you complete stranger that I don't know who just randomly pulled me out of all the pregnant girls in the waiting room to tell me that I am large due to the ever expanding child growing inside of me. Just what I wanted to hear today. Especially after waiting over two hours to see my doctor. Which, then didn't get to see my doctor, she left right as I was getting back to the room. Apparently she had a bleeder at the hospital. And I know it annoyed all those other pregnant women in there but seriously, get over it. It's her job. If you were bleeding out at the hospital wouldn't you want her to come take care of you? Yeah...that's what I thought. Okay so I might be a little cranky today. I'm really tired right now and maybe I should have picked another time to do it but, gosh darn it, I keep putting it off. I wanted to get this done!! So anyways, the nurse told me I looked miserable..made me think for a minute we could probably move the C-Section up, she even told me to talk to the dr. at my next appointment (which is Tuesday by the way) and to let her know how miserable I am. But I know my doctor, I'm not due until November 17th, and I'm delivering on November 9th, So that is already 9 days early. So..not gonna happen. Honestly, I'm not sure tha I want it to happen. Unless it happens naturally and the baby is just ready..I don't want to go in earlier than recommended just because I'm tired or just because I hurt...I will survive. No worries here!! Only 18 days left...I can tough this one out...

So...lets' see..the real reason why I wanted to update this blog is to talk about my wondermous baby shower that my wondermous family and friends threw me. It was absolutely perfect. Just how I pictured it. There were no games so everyone just talked and caught up with each other. We all mingled. I got to see all of my bestest friends and family. Of course not including Crystal and Amber, who had legitimate reasons for not attending. I get that you have to put food on the table and work. You were both missed but Crystal made up for it by crying her eyes out to her boss and Amber's gift bag could not have been more perfect. Besides that..she gave me pj's. (among other things) I have been wearing these pj's since. And Hannah..who as much as I wanted to be there, had to cheer that same day at school, and we understood that. Anways, I just wanted to thank Allison, my sister, my mom and Kriss (my mother in law) for hosting such a wondeful party for Jacob and I and our baby. We got every single thing we registered for and then some! Perfect!!! Oh and Brian..I love you for coming..and even more for staying. You can have a beer with Jacob any other time. Maybe you guys could sit down and talk investments...Hahahahhaa!!

I know this is short in comparison to my other one but I really don't have more to add. Or maybe I'm just tired and want a nap. Or maybe I want to take a walk outside with Jacob since he is home early. I won't last long but this weather is awesome. Makes me want a hot cocoa. Oh that reminds me, Jacob and I did take a small little last minute road trip to watch Hannah cheer. It was fun to surprise her and Kriss and Greg. We got home really really late so I wouldn't recommend those last minute late night Wichita Falls football games to those with small children. But we didn't have our kids so it all sorta worked out. It was fun..and I got to stop at the gas station and get an assortment of food. Anways...glad we did that cause I don't think I could sit in bleachers for any amount of time from this point on. That part was a little rough. Anyways...love you to those who read this..

2 comments:

  1. I dont care what that girl said, I LOVE your belly, and you look AWESOME! Really! And I cant believe only 18 days!!! WOW! Ps: Your shower was the best baby shower I have ever been too! I loved the no games thing, just mingle! Oh and I think I am trying to see how many sentences I can end with a ! in a row! hee hee LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't miss me at your shower.....

    love you

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!!